Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, October 14, 2007


Trowel Destiny

"Because the drugs never work... Another cog in the murder machine. They said, 'All teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me.' They could care less as long as someone'll bleed..." --My Chemical Romance

"White Trash Beautiful. I swear to God it's true. I'm coming home to you girl." --Everlast

"And she drags me to church but I'm scared to commit." --Sixx A.M.


Gabcast! White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* #9





Trowel Destiny



Rooted
Panic Soil
LiFE flowers grow
Upside Frowns,
Crying Clowns,
Not quite nature intended.
(Man is involved.)

Old Gods wear New Masks
You, Gardener digging
Hardly take notice
Yet rooting for
that something more
Tell me,
"No big deal.
I'm looking for
Where that damn
Icarus landed

And all of my
lost days."

One tear.

a Trowel of Destiny!
Formerly known as Spear.
This the last time I go
Blind dating
With that cat with the sandals,
That dude
Named Jesus.

-posted by Nobius 10:47 PM #
Comments: "
excellent. one of your best. the spoken word rocked. you flowed man.
 
" "
Wow thanks BIlly for that cool compliment.

I may do a rewrite on this one for my book, I like it but there's something
missing. I much prefer the piece I wrote just after this "How I Learn To Love Our Bomb..."
 
" Post a Comment