Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, October 12, 2007


Stuff and Stuff

The new season of Ultimate Fighter is great to work out by. God bless TIVO. I replay the shows when no one's home and exercise while I watch. Nice ninety plus minute practice for me this morning.

Watch Rolling Stone's slide show on the Great Iraq Swindle. Thought provoking. What are we really protecting there? As if I have to ask.

I'm going to try out Comic Collector Live's software. As organized and anal as I am, other than being in alphabetical order, I no longer have a grip on the value of my collection or what I really have in it. If the platform is good enough I may sell through it.

Umbrella Academy Issue One (though not as good as the Free Comic Book Day Preview) was fun and sets the scene for a fascinating story. Looks like tomorrow's heroes are here today. Learn more about them at Wikipedia.

After reading the book, got a few ideas for my own book I'm loosely putting together now including a speed dating scene that... well it's just not right. I should have my head examined.

-posted by Nobius 12:00 PM #
Comments: "
my friend is an ufc fiend. actually he gets black belt next year. he told me about ufc. how it's totally engrossing. real intense etc. i knew about it before. i should try to check it out sometime.
 
" "
UFC is great. A few too many rules for my liking but still it's a much better sport than boxing, kick moxing, or even Muy Thai.

Some of the locks and arm bars they use are identical to the ones I teach my own students.
 
" Post a Comment