Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, October 19, 2007


Living Paycheck to Pacheck gest Harder

No shit?

Living Paycheck to Paycheck gets harder.

You don't say?

My favorite part is that poorer Americans *may* skimp on health care spending.

*May*?

What kind of denial is this nation in?

Hey, if it weren't for the clinic I'd have run out of meds six months ago. My eye check up is two years past due. And the dentist... sh*t I haven't seen a denist in over a decade.

At least I'm not alone.

But don't expect tax relief from the government this time, they've got a war to pay for you know.

-posted by Nobius 11:31 PM #
Comments: "
I think it would be more of a priority for you if you had the right dentist.

- Grant
 
" "
You're obsessed.

:)
 
" "
Nobius....
My dentist claims that I grind my teeth at night. And she will fix it...that is make me a mouth guard for only $600.00. Problem is.....the one that I love tells me I do not grind my teeth at night. So I am asking...because she has her kids B'day party's catard....who must pay for this!
M.E.
 
" Post a Comment