Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007


Def Who?

"DEF f**king who?' There's a f**king rock band for you to f**king have diarrhea with." --Ronnie James Dio talking about his love of Def Leppard. :)

I couldn't agree more. What happened to the once mighty band that wrote Pyromania.

-posted by Nobius 8:05 AM #
Comments: "
Squeaky squeak!

If they got old and lost control of their normal bowel routine, take pity and leave them alone! I know.
 
" "
Hey Nobius. . . sorry I haven't been in touch lately. . .new baby, money woes, life in general. . . how are things? Your poetry looks really good to me lately. Thought you should know that. Keep it up. . . I'm working on putting together a book of poetry, but I can't seem to find the right order to put the pieces in. . . and working on the endless novel called THE WHOOSHAY. . . one day, when I'm forty or so, I'll finish the dman thing, but for right now i'm shopping the poetry and looking to get a nice lokking volume published. Take care, and keep in touch. . . misener
 
" "
Ron,

You're too much. Actually Def Leppard went pop years ago. And not the good king of pop music. (If there is any.)
 
" "
Shawn,

Thanks for staying in touch! Hey, no matter what, keep writing. Let me know when you're book's out, I'll save up to get it and if why don't we run a preview in Calliope?

Matt
 
" "
Dio the holy diver. was an awesome album for sure.
 
" Post a Comment