Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, September 24, 2007


The Young and the Restless/SaveUs.222

"The landscape of his poetry was still desert." --Salmon Rushdie

Oh yea, Y2J is returning to RAW, doesn't take Sherlock Homes to figure out what the SaveUs.222 video alludes too.

As I'm loosely putting together the notes for the comic I want to do. I can't help but remember the soap opera The Young and the Restless. Because of the shift I was on, I once never missed an episode for three years straight. During that run, Victor had a heart attack and Jack could of saved him but left him lying on the floor. A tribute to that idea will make it's way into my new story.

Here's a book I'm reading:



Had a new student observe Aikido/Martial Arts practice tonight. Found him through Cragslist and I really hope he joins us. Class was great, I warmed everybody up with some basic Karate exercises and the Michael taught the self defense techniques.

Posted a ton of items to the Calliope Nerve store today. And that's when I noticed, a lot of books don't have the ISBN number printed in them. Interesting. Must be foreign editions.

-posted by Nobius 11:18 PM #
Comments: "
I never watched Y&R, but I noticed this link today that might interest you:

- Grant
 
" "
I'm not familiar with that actor Grant.

So, anyway dude, how are things?

Are you still writing?
 
" Post a Comment