Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, September 22, 2007


Three Sheets

You know there's not been a real wrestling diva since Kimberly Page left the business. She must have a good webmaster too, nice site.

Was that a sonic screwdriver I saw Captain Jack using on last week's Torchwood?

The book I'm reading is Hellblazer: Rare Cuts pictured here-->



William Gibson, who everyone knows coined the term cyberspace, once said even he never foresaw the popularity of the cell phone. But don't ask me where I read that. More of the useless trivia stored in my head as I prepare to try to get a slot on Jeopardy.

All hail Alex Trebek!

These are the types of profound thoughts I have when I'm three sheets to the wind.

God bless the Budweiser.

-posted by Nobius 3:20 PM #
Comments: "
is all good. am reading mystic river. watched splinter and ghosts of cite soliel today.. both good. gritty even.
 
" Post a Comment