Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, September 14, 2007


Light Insanity

"...Driving your friends crazy with your light insanity." --Guns N' Roses



All right, I'll try this again as my first attempt mysteriously vanished.

GNR's music in their hey day was completely insane. Perfect metal romp to mosh to or f*ck by or get f*ucked up by. (Not that I've ever done any of those...) My Michelle, so evil, so cool, true dark music. I digress, I've said all this before. :)

On the comics front, Y the Last Man #58 brings Yorick's journey almost to close. I'll miss old Yorick when his story ends with issue sixty. In a nutshell, this issue is... to rip off a preview I read of it on the 'net.... bring tissues.

In this weeks pull box, I also enjoyed the debut issue of Suicide Squad: Raise the Flag (I'm a John Ostrander fan of the Squad and had his original run in the late eighties/early nineties). Another Ostrander title Star Wars Legacy #16 takes us to an unknown Obi-Wan Kenobi confrontation and a new Skywalker tempted by the dark side.

Got some more zine ideas including one about my love of professional wrestling and my favorite stars of sports entertainment. And before you shake your head, not everything I write is dark. I mean what fun would that be. :) Doesn't everyone love to watch a chair shot to the head once in a while?

Saturday, Septemeber 29th, it's off to see The Melvins again with my close friends Mark and Rachael. Last time, was pure musical ecstasy, and this time duel drummers will make for something new to see and hear.

More poetry soon.

I'm audi, overtime awaits.

Peace. Love. Death metal. :)

-posted by Nobius 8:08 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment