Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, September 20, 2007


Life Is Beautiful

"Will you swear on your life that no one will cry at my funeral?" --Sixx AM



The new single from Nikki Sixx's Heroin Diaries sound track Life Is Beautiful matches my mood perfectly.

Sometimes I'm not so nice.

Now to go take some f*cking meds.

Then kick a puppy.

Or something worse.




-posted by Nobius 11:28 AM #
Comments: "
angst ridden to the max. great song... great vid.
 
" "
Yea, it is surprisingly good. The visual style is impressive. I didn't know Sixx still had it in him.
 
" "
ya seems he is a vampire huh
 
" "
The video reminds me a lot of the video "Go with the Flow" by Queens of the Stone age.
 
" Post a Comment