Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, September 14, 2007


Insanity More

Dark Horse has the coolest logo ever.

Casanova #8 asks all the important questions. What hides inside of Dokkktor Klockhammer’s horror hospital? How much time passes on page eleven? Are all future babes as hot as that? And when is Casanova Quinn?

In case you missed the first seven issues of the greatest comic since Morrison's Doom Patrol, here's your chance to redeem yourself. Pay penance and buy the trade:



After watching last weeks debut of Torchwood on BBC America last week I started making notes for my next comic. More on that soon, let's just say, if you like The Filth, Doctor Who, and Doom Patrol this thing will be right up your alley. Expect it to be dark, sureal, weird, and full of adult sci-fi/fantasy much like my poetry. (BTW, am I the only idiot on planet Earth who didn't know Torchwood is an anagram of Doctor Who?)

Check out the The Filth here:


Another zine I want to write: Nobius's Most Metal Moments including Pro-Pain playing a request for me and drinking a beer with home town rocker Ripper Owens.

Notice what Rick McCallum has to say about the new Star Wars live action television series and the future of cable television.

Now, off to read comics and start choosing pieces for my first poetry collection One Nite Pig which I'm also looking for an artist for. Looks like I'm going to use Amazon's Book Surge to On-Demand publish it.

And tomorrow, spending time with the kids is the only real thing on the agenda beside finding the Lego TARDIS I built for Jake.

Kalisa is working nearly full time for her Mom now which is good for the kids, her, and me. And as for working, taking only Saturday off, and working OT again beginning Sunday.

Night all.

-posted by Nobius 11:58 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment