Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, August 09, 2007


We'll Love Again Come Novembertime

"Let's have a war... Blame it on the players." --FEAR

The title of this post, is a line from the next poem I'm creating. I'm hoping you'll like her. But she's not ready to come out to play quite yet. Each piece must be cultivated until complete. And even then, words are never really done... just slices of subconscious pie.

Here's music for you to listen to: Maynard's Puscifer.

More Calliope Nerve soon. I have enough material for at least four issues. Look for my first two interview issues one starring AS/IS poet Sheila Murphy who has been absent from the magazine for the past seven issues and the other interview issue will feature the underground poet himself J.D. Nelson interviewing me while I interview him. And I've got poems and short-lit galore from names new and old from around the world. Literally.

-posted by Nobius 10:29 PM #
Comments: "
cool vibes. gonna dig maynard. he is zen.
 
" Post a Comment