Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, August 17, 2007


Halo Overhead/Frequency 35

"Words are meaningless and forgettable." --Depeche Mode

"You keep what you kill." --Chronicles of Riddick




Gabcast! White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* #8



Halo Overhead/Frequency 35



Lips too thin--
to ask forgiveness.
I close mine;
Stars go out.
Lovely lovely
Skull
sidewise
keeper.
Mother's only
sky.

Happy 35th birthday
(all my grey)
--In Glass--
Brazen mirror
How dare you show me!
(1/2 way to end)
Life expectancy.
not a tick-tock
friend
we will

Antennae sprout.
Frequency of ghosts.
Quick deploy Scarab
Launching.
I don't wanna
(ten, nine, eight...)
count down
die.

Say Grace.
Say, "yourself."
Fire Woman.
Let it go.
Shine Halo
Overhead.

In shape of Ankh
or rejection letter
My parts
bleed.

I librarian
& poet
All day long
(between wadding papers)
to the
Vertical file
Confess,
"Fuck the New Yorker."

-posted by Nobius 11:53 PM #
Comments: "
this was a delight. you sound like anne sexton man. peace.
 
" "
Thankyou Billy. Actually, I think Sexton sounds like me. :)
 
" "
cool man. she got some good vibes like plath.
 
" Post a Comment