Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, July 01, 2007


Visitation (My Head)

"I want to be at least as alive as the vulgar." --Frank O'Hara

"Give me a moment." --The Misfits




Visitation (My Head)


Recycling talons
That killing girl
Scratching brain words
Angel.
(side of feathers)

Writer's block
tonight.
Like shooting craps--
A gamble.
Prowling mojo psalms.

Unattainable
Visitation
How to appreciate art.
Bend thy knee!
Frank O'Hara is
god
Never running out of verse.

(My Head)
I'm down
In it
sinking
--Water Margin--
Other poets so
Prolific

But I am facing
the last stanza.

-posted by Nobius 1:46 AM #
Comments: "
waiting for thy muse. she comes unexpected.
 
" "
Your absolutely right Billy.
 
" "
Nice work. I especially like 'Prowling mojo psalms.'

BTW, 'Hybrid Moments' is one of my favorite Misfits songs. It still gives me gooseflesh.
 
" "
J.D.

You're good. That is a great Misfits song and one of the inspirations for this piece. I also listened to "Dig Up Her Bones" while I was writing this, which is my favorite from the Michael Graves era of the Misfits.
 
" "
BTW, JD glad you liked the poem.
 
" "
As always, my friend, your writing is beautiful.
 
" Post a Comment