Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, June 25, 2007


R.I.P. Chris Benoit

"My heroes never live." --In Flames

R.I.P. Chris Benoit and family.

-posted by Nobius 11:16 PM #
Comments: "
Something about Atlanta - its where WWE personalities like to die. I think Miss Elizabeth was the last to go of a drug overdose.

- Grant
 
" "
To say that wrestlers and related stars have high mortality rates is an under statement.

I had the biggest crush on Miss Elizabeth when I was a kid.

But Benoit, he's a shock to me. Sounds like 'roid rage unfortunately. The guy was one of, if not the greatest technical wrestler ever.
 
" "
that was really sad. he was real good. like you said a great technical wrestler.
 
" Post a Comment