Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, June 22, 2007


Dream Sequence

I'm in a class room full of people I know or have known over the years. One person I remember being there was a guy name Andy McVan who was in several of my classes all the way from kindergarten through twelfth grade. The teacher looked like (but was not) my son Jake and daughter Lacey's kindergarten teacher Mrs. Cerne. We are sharing our life stories with the class (mostly professional talk--jobs/schooling, etc) as each one of us stood up and headed to the front of the class to speak (like show and tell).

The thing that makes this dream noteworthy is that though everyone else was dressed in regular clothes, I was only wearing "tidy whitey" underwear and a white blanket covering me. When I stood up to address the class I began with, "You might think I'm embarrassed about only being dressed in my underwear and a blanket. But I'm not. I am however a bit embarrassed about this pot belly I have." The class erupted into laughter. End dream.

-posted by Nobius 8:52 AM #
Comments: "
That is a screwy dream. But, at least you remembered it. I hardly ever do remember mine any more. I wonder if I do dream? I used to.
 
" "
Ron,

Nice to hear from you. I remember quite a few of my dreams each month or at least bits and pieces. I also re-dream many dreams in such exact order as I have remembered the details. And I dream in color and it's been said that only 10% of people dream in color. But whether you remember your dreams or not, you do dream. People who don't dream (very rare) lose their minds quite quickly.
 
" Post a Comment