Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007


Book Store

I've just begun this but I did finally get in gear to sell my own inventory through Amazon. Here is a current list. BTW, The Narnia Books are in nice shape.

The last time I asked this no one responded. Is anyone out there selling books, CD's, comics, collectibles, etc whether it be online, at the flea market, do you own a store? I'd like to get some ideas from you especially if you are successful.

Also, if you can refer me to any resources about selling these types of things please do.

One book I may get is this because I like the author but right now I'm really only looking at online and mail order type sales. Of course, if I owned the next Snowball, Toys Time Forgot, or Buckeye Bookshop I might change my mind. :)

-posted by Nobius 8:56 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment