Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, May 31, 2007


Rest of My Life

"The only way to stop being bored is to do something interesting. Or criminal. These days it comes to the same thing." Grant Morrison (Kill Your Boyfriend)

I've changed jobs again. Not quite as good money (but better bonus potential) or shift as the last one but more in tune to what I want to do and the benefits are much better. I'm in on the ground floor of a new air forwarding operation which will be my primary duty but I'll also be cross trained in a number of other modes (that I don't already know), etc.

I do like outside sales and I'm not at all opposed to doing more of it but tooling around in your own car on my limited budget means I need either a large base or a large commission. And a company that understands that sales is relationship building and it takes time.

Again, just trying to take my own life a day at a time.

This is the book I'm reading:



On the inside of Grant Morrison's Arkham Asylum there is a breath taking picture of a watch. Maybe you know which one I'm talking about? I feel some inspiration.

Decided to take a long weekend. My anxiety has been high again lately. Funny how our body and mind are so tied together, when my anxiety is high my arthritis acts up. I could barely move a couple of days ago. I have a doctor's appointment tonight for refills on my meds, etc but other than that no huge plans.

And this is the first day in the rest of my life.

-posted by Nobius 9:17 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment