Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, May 31, 2007


Cover

"I suppose it's like the ticking crocodile, isn't it? Time is chasing us after all..." --Finding Neverland

I just imagined the cover to my book One Nite Pig. Me dressed in a long dark trench coat, my face made up with white and black make up like the wrestler Sting or a member of Mushroom Head, my arms are outstretched in a V shape and in a smoky outline (grainy and black and white) unfurled angel wings (feathers and all) can be seen.

Hmm... now how to make it possible?

-posted by Nobius 8:18 PM #
Comments: "
I have the trench coat (well, duster), and the wife can provide the makeup. Now all we need to do is shoot something with wings (buzzard, eagle, angel) and strap it to your back.

- Grant
 
" Post a Comment