Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Things Are Good

"I can not live without words, sound, poetry!" --Nobius Black

"I have road rage and I know how to use it!" --Homer Simpson


Started the new job and so far I like it. Lots to say but I'm bushed so I'll have to say it later. :)

My boss seems to be a really good guy. I'll need to work on his conservative approach. :) I did get a company laptop and cell phone. (I've never had my own cell before... ha ha.) Also my co-workers have been very friendly and enjoyable.

Mostly spent the past couple of days learning the customers and lanes, answering the phones, meeting our drivers, assisting dispatch, etc and I sold my first shipment today from an inbound call. I'll continue learning the ropes the next few days and then hopefully we'll be off on some sales calls (the vice president will go out with me at first). I'm dying to sell freight face to face! :)

I wonder if I learned a few magic tricks would customers like to see them? I've been trying for other reasons but stink so far.

Frequently, I get preview cards and the like for new comics coming out from my comic dealer. I haven't been saving many of them other then the three I got last year for Marvel Comics Civil War series which I gave to my cousin Kenny for X-mas. I'm going to start collecting that type of thing along with my comics. Got a really nice one last week for the Independent Comic and Small Press Expo 2007 in Columbus.

I'm thinking the comic dealer will put out my business card for Aikido. Need to ask him the next time I'm there.

Nearly finished with my next White Rabbit per-zine for the APA and have enough submissions for another Calliope. Got a nice thank you email today from someone I sent Calliope Nerve number nine to.

Please wish Don-O congrats on his new book Space Age Ashtray.

Now I need to play with the kids before bed. Night all.

-posted by Nobius 8:42 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment