Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, April 21, 2007


Smiling Fool

Right now I'm reading the first page of a script from one of my favorite authors. That makes me smile.

I just bought some new books at the thrift store. (If you haven't read them, they're new, right?) That makes me smile.

The kids and I are about to walk over to the lake and feed the ducks and that makes me smile too. God, I love those kids.

I mailed off another one of my White Rabbit Fall! zines to the APA too. Accomplishment lifts my grin.

Later tonight, we'll have family movie night and pizza.

Before I go to sleep, I want to steal a kiss from the most gorgeous woman I know. My wife.

And somewhere in my head: poetry is flowing, martial arts routines are being pictured, and my mind is at ease.

I can tackle the problems of my world later. (So, can you.)

Right now, I'm just a smiling fool. Enjoying what I've got.

-posted by Nobius 12:42 PM #
Comments: "
is all good
 
" Post a Comment