Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, April 15, 2007


Business Card

Here's the new business card for martial arts:



Came out good but for some reason Impress wouldn't accept our dynamic symbol for the dojo so I had to use the ying-yang instead in the right corner. However, since I'm leaving the cards everywhere possible that may be better since people instantly recognize the ying-yang as a universal martial arts symbol. In other words, it should catch the eye quickly on a bulletin board.

If you know of any bulletin boards or businesses, etc here in the area that I can leave my card please let me know. And obviously any word-of-mouth referrals would be even better!

-posted by Nobius 9:00 PM #
Comments: "
nice design. you really getting it of the ground. congrats. good luck
 
" "
Great card man! I know it will do you well.
 
" Post a Comment