Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, March 18, 2007


Now What I See Is What I Get

"That each may say
At close of day,
"Dear Lord, I did my best.
Though measure small, I gave my all--"
Then leave to Him the rest." --Unknown

"The road to happiness lies in two simple principles; find what interests you and that you can do well, and put your whole soul into it - every bit of energy and ambition and natural ability you have." – John D. Rockefeller


Other than sleeping a little too much, I'm starting to feel much better and my body seems to be adjusting to the new medicine finally, etc.

The paperwork is in the mail for me to be officially separated from my old company and other than a few of the people, some of the the job functions, and the money I won't miss much. I've let go of the whole ordeal and feel much better. And as with all things karma, I wish them success. The old company is what it is and I am what I am. Chalk this up as another learning experience.

I did a phone interview on Friday and have a sit down interview tomorrow with a small local internet, fiber, and phone provider in a new position of CSR/Collector (both things I have plenty of experience in). I believe the pay isn't that much but it is an 8:30 to 17:00 type deal with an occasional Saturday which would allow me to spend more time with my family, my martial arts, side work and perhaps even a return to college. So, we'll cross our fingers.

The wife just signed back up with the temp agency again also.

There will be some financial and baby sitting challenges but it's worth it for me to move on with my life. Being miserable in your profession is not a way to live. It's a new beginning, a new chance for the future.

Because in life, what we see is what we get.

Unless we do something about it. And I have.

And while I'm thinking about it check out the new thrashing tune by Megadeth: Sleepwalker. Old school lives man.

-posted by Nobius 1:03 PM #
Comments: "
I've been there - where my stomach dropped when I rounded the corner and saw the building in which I worked. Last year was the first time in 6 years that I made more money than the last year at my old BS job, but I haven't wished I was back there for a minute.

- yours in Satan >:)
 
" "
good to know that you are moving on to fresher vibes. might be a struggle but it is worth it to exorcize the poisons. eventually everything gonna work out. gotta unlearn. it's what am doing these days. megadeth rock. i liked their song about tornados and storms
 
" "
Billy,

"Eye of the Tornado" is my absolute favorite Megadeth tune.

Thanks for the well wishes from you and Grant both. As long as we can keep enough money coming in to pay the bills, I'll be happy. My pursuits are other things these days.
 
" "
Glad to hear things are looking up for you. Wish I could say the same. The job I mention in my upcoming zine lasted three days and I'm job hunting once again.

Steve
 
" "
Steve,

Damn, I'm so sorry to hear about the job. Dude, you're in my thoughts and prayers. You know I still encourage you to write a book. With all your musical knowledge and your ability to express it, I'm sure it would make a great poignant read.

Now, let's cross our fingers that I can find a job here shortly.
 
" Post a Comment