Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, February 15, 2007


Snow Days

"There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal." --C.S. Lewis

"Don't think 'cus I understand. I care. Don't think 'cus I'm talking. We're friends." --Sneaker Pimps


The kids are off school again today for the fifth time in a week because of the weather. Had over a foot of snow in this last round of winter weather. Thank God for neighbors or I never would of got my car out to work. Now if only I got a snow day from my job....

-posted by Nobius 7:33 AM #
Comments: "
What is this "snow" of which you speak?
 
" "
Grant, you still love me. :) Don't think you're getting any though. :)
 
" Post a Comment