Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, February 11, 2007


My Tube

"So nobody ever told you baby how it was gonna be. So what'll happen to you baby, guess we'll have to wait and see. Old at heart but I'm only 28..." -- Guns 'N Roses

Been scouring You Tube for oddities of my taste. Found some way cool items (or at least while it lasts until the copyright owners pull it) including music videos for Guns 'N Roses's Estranged, Tori Amos with TOOL's Maynard singing Muhammad My Friend live, Love/Hate's Blackout in the Red Room, Sneaker Pimps's Six Underground, and Faster Pussycat's cover of You're So Vain.

I unexpectedly received a few really strong Calliope submissions which means the world can expect a new issue soon which makes me smile.

Looking forward to the next issue of the APA which includes issue three of my White Rabbit Fall! per-zine which covers my moving to a neighborhood I finally feel connected to, the Disturbed/Mushroomhead show I saw this summer, and Barberton Chicken! :)

The cold continues and will for a few more days. I can handle the twenties but when it stays in the teens and below, it gets old fast. Got the spring time blues that's for sure.

Going to commission some artwork for my new book One Nite Pig soon. I have a few ideas for some pictures and such throughout the book but the cover I want to be reminiscent of the cover of this Warren Ellis collection:



If there are any of my poems you'd like to see in the book let me know. It will include never-before-seen work, rewrites, as well as some of my favorites including I Washed Away.

A few weeks ago at work, my friend NAME DELETED DUE TO NOSY NO GOODS looked at the graphic novel (A History of Violence) on my desk that she had never heard of and said the oddest thing to me, "You're good with those comic books." And that I am.

-posted by Nobius 3:15 AM #
Comments: "
been listening to gnr lately. love mr brownstone. good luck with the book.
 
" "
Thanks Billy. If my muse keeps talking, I'd like to get the book done this year.

GNR is great. Definitely miles ahead of other hard rock acts of that era and most of the music still stands. I was lucky enough to see them on the Use Your Illusion tour, the only downside was the albums weren't actually out yet so even though they played a lot of music off them, we didn't know the stuff yet. Estranged is my favorite song off those albums.

Mr. Brownstone is fantastic. I also really love You're Crazy (acoustic).
 
" Post a Comment