Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, February 04, 2007


Movement

"Muhammad my friend, I'm getting very scared. Teach me how to love my brothers... We both know it was a girl back in Bethlehem." --Tori Amos



Gabcast! White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* #2



Movement



From behind
the Looking Machine

:PIGS:



Ava Ava (my love)
Hiss,
"The grandest poetry
written
from the edge
of a cliff."

Our moving feelings
Hell on Earth
bleached.

The sun you wear
Is setting.
(I can't make you.)
Cocoon.
What matters most
Is Loss

--uncertainty--

What
Jesus
now?

Mother's revolution
an Ink Face.
Listen to the words.
It's but a pen
That keeps
the queen
aLIVE.

-posted by Nobius 2:27 AM #
Comments: "
Cool.

I dig Tori Amos myself....
 
" "
You're poetry, from what I've read, always has a dark, surreal tone to it that is consistently consistent. I LOVE the last stanza to this one. That's what we do, right? Make ink faces?
 
" "
Shawn,

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Dark and surreal are exactly it, nearly all of my work is. It's where I'm at. And you're right on the money, it is exactly what us poets do...make words, make ink faces, survive by the pen.
 
" Post a Comment