Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, February 04, 2007


All I Need

"Poetry is just the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is the ash." --Leonard Cohen

Watch the Tool video that is one of the inspirations for my piece Sleepless Piano:



I think Sleepless is one of my strongest pieces to date.

Got a great idea for my first collection of poetry One Nite Pig by watching the acoustic version of Korn's Freak on a Leash with Amy Lee. Here's a hint: notice the masked performers on the stage? And man I'm gonna go on a reading tour!

This is my first post since BLOGGER forced me to switch to the new version. No complaints so far. I do need to figure out how to incorporate their new tagging system into my template. I trashed my old "hacked" tagging system. My template still doesn't look right on the far right side of my posts. At this rate, I'll never figure out how to fix it.

Keep having dreams that I should open a book store of some type (with a dojo in the back). This time the dream told me to look for locations in near by Canal Fulton.

Speaking of entrepreneurs, my friend (NAME DELETED DUE TO NOSY NO GOODS is at it again. In the past couple of months I know he has hung gutters, been a substitute teacher, laid concrete, and been a land lord in his off time. He actually said to me, "I'm one of the luck few who doesn't actually need this job." Wow! And still I ask, if one is not born with these "knack for making money" traits, how does one acquire them? If I ever figure it out, you better damn well bet I'll be writing a book.

Years ago, I read a book of sci-fi shorts called The Feast of St. Dyonisis. If anyone finds a copy please let me know as I can not find a copy via my interweb trawls.

Regular Calliope Nerve contributor J.D. Nelson sent me a copy of his chap xiii. Good stuff. Talk about an accomplished writer. Gander at his blog and see just how many poems he's had published in recent years. Both outstanding and inspiring!

Brutal cold has finally set in, today's high won't reach ten degrees. Off work the next couple of days.

Watched the easily forgettable Harrison Ford flick Firewall as well as the grand Nicholas Cage flick Matchstick Men about an obsessive-compulsive chain-smoking agoraphobic con artist (that's a mouthful) in an oddly moving tale of parenthood. Also got in an episode of Battlestar Galactica that I DVR'd.

Not sure what else I'll be doing this weekend other than the usual but still it's always nice to have a little time off and I do have quite a few nice starts to some poetry in my journal. And really, that's all I need.

-posted by Nobius 1:22 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment