Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007


Changing Man

"I raise my hands to your sweet skies but your too high and I'm a little too low." --Manmade God

"I have no gift to bring that's fit to give the King." --Little Drummer Boy


Changing Man

Nobius
--A Changing Man--
(Gentle Subtext.)
Empty.
My pierced side.
Ink Washed
From You.

Cast in the Name of God
And Cherub Passage,
Man brings
Slaughter Mouth.
Angels softer
In Black Fly season.

Johnny Cash
(Felt Art)
Knew time was over,
The show done.
Hung hat,
Sang last passion
Then died.
(If only I so bold!)
June half heart.

Everyone's secret.
I will write
Speak
Be.
This place needs telling:

Ballad
Of the greatest Hero
That ever lived
(Daddy)
The World forgot.

-posted by Nobius 9:04 PM #
Comments: "
i really dig this piece. nice work.
 
" "
Very good poem. Glad to see you back at work. Don't make me looks bad!
 
" "
Thanks Mel....still needs some polishing but I enjoyed it too. The title is inspired by the Vertigo comic, "Shade, the Changing Man."

Ron, thanks for the compliment.

You guys made my day.
 
" "
cool artistic mystical piece. exploring, searching, disarm.
 
" "
Thanks Billy.
 
" Post a Comment