Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006


Yesterday Said

"...out of the quarrel with ourselves we make poetry." --W.B. Yeats

Finished reading issue 159 of the APA last night. Strong entries by all and Scott even franked issue one of his Works and Plays. Nice.

It's chilly outside, at about seventeen and wind chill in areas around here will drop to fifteen below over the next couple of days as the first strong Alberta Clipper of the season trods through. I'll take advantage of the cold to do some writing.

Jerome is having shoulder problems again so it was just Mike, Steve, and I at class last night. Hopefully we can score a few more students soon. I think it's the weather, because a few of my joints are sore from class last night.

Comic fans check out: Pull Box Online. It's I-Tunes for comic lovers.

Got an email from a logistics and freight brokering company they want to set up an interview. As soon as my wife gets back, I'll set up the appointment, need to see what she has planned for tomorrow.

The washer took a tank so we're running over to family's house or the laundromat to wash clothes. What a pain. But Christmas is nearly done (payment wise) so I can get a new washer soon, and then get a new starter and exhaust into the station wagon. It's always something, but like I said yesterday, "it's how I know I'm alive."

Other than that, I'm making enchiladas tonight for dinner (one of my specialties). But Marinda is sick so can't invite over any company to enjoy.

-posted by Nobius 10:21 AM #
Comments: "
Hope your job interview went well. I heard back this week that I didn't get two jobs that I interviewed or applied for. Next week I have another interview, but getting the job world mean an even longer commute or moving, neither of which I particularly want. Oh well. Hang in there (that's what people have told me for the last three years).

Steve
 
" "
Steve,

Thanks. Not sure how it went. They seemed to like me but not sure they actually believed I'm willing to take a pay cut for a less demanding job.

I'm sure 'hanging in there' can't be easy for you Steve.

Mom and Dad never told me how hard it would be to be "grown up." No easy answers that's for sure.
 
" Post a Comment