Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006


The Muse Is Mine

"...ever been kidnapped
by a poet
if i were a poet
i'd kidnap you
put you in my phrases and meter..."

--Yolande Cornelia


Had a good couple of days. The weather has been beautiful, it's not often we get fifty degree highs in December. On Monday, I walked out the back door and went where my feet took me. I walked to the bank, McDonald's, the barber, and the post office. And yes, I stopped and smelled the roses. Well not roses but I did take a few minutes to take in my surroundings and breathe the fresh air.

Mailed out issue six of Calliope Nerve and got enough material in to finish issue seven. (Need to print more copies of six, I ran out of my initial print run which is a good thing!) Even Scott sent me a nice little gem for issue seven. Also hammered out four pages for my next White Rabbit Fall! per-zine.

Yesterday enjoyed some comics, bought the kids some Pumpkin ice cream (man I love that stuff), and took my wife out to lunch. Retirement would suit me just fine. I love my time away from work.

And this morning I came across the words at the top of this post during my daily internet trawl. Calliope, she whispers in my ear that she needs to live again. The muse is yours. The muse is mine. Time for poetry.

-posted by Nobius 9:05 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment