Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006


A History of Nobius

"You don't want my love, no no, you wanna sati-satisfaction." --Guns 'N Roses

GNR's acoustic version of You're Crazy far out rocks the electric one. Acoustic metal...whodda thunk it?

Currently enjoying John Wagner's graphic novel A History of Violence:



I saw the movie several months ago. The amazing cheerleader sequence is still available at historyofviolence.com. The story is the ultimate in machismo testosterone redemption fantasy. Unless there's something I'm missing. A good discussion can be found here.

Though I joke about drinking beer a lot, I really don't. I've always feared becoming an alcoholic. I noticed as I did indulge last night, drinking to excess eradicates the symptoms of my anxiety disorder including the physical pain. Maybe that explains why I'm related to so many lushes.

Had another thought about Calliope Nerve Media last night. What if I could get some books together and offer them via LuLu including books by other authors and a Calliope compilation?

-posted by Nobius 11:34 AM #
Comments: "
I didn't expand on that but yes it was the original. It was a song conceived when the band was called "Hollywood Rose" I believe. Anyway, I love both versions but the acoustic one is great because it really is a metal song.

LOL. I'm not a big fan of Patience. It's okay.
 
" Post a Comment