Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, December 21, 2006


Everything

"I can't give everything this world will expect from me." -- Soil

"Life is too long for me." --Awakening


Sad news as I check my email box before bed this morning. Home town liberal radio host Joe Finan has passed away. He will be sorely missed. I may not have always agreed with him but I sure appreciated his insight, style, and talent. His show definitely helped me change my mind on more than a few topics over the years.

It's been another one of those weeks as life just dredges on. Not looking forward to anything lately. But I didn't log in here to whine, only to say, "I can't give everything this world will expect from me."

But who the heck am I talking too?

Other than myself.

-posted by Nobius 11:07 AM #
Comments: "
Are you starting to hear echoes out there?

ron southern
 
" "
As a matter of fact.... :)
 
" Post a Comment