Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, December 24, 2006


Eve

"Why am I such a misfit? I am not just a nit wit. You can't fire me I quit, since I don't fit in" --Hermy the Elf (Rudolph)

Got off at ten a.m. this morning which didn't make for much of a X-mas Eve but sometimes you take what you can get. Got five hours of sleep and then went to the mother-in-law's. Came back, got the kids in bed, and watched a couple of shows on DVR while I worked out.

I'm even a little sore from the exercise, which is a good thing. Body and mind always feel better afterwards.

Had a dream last night that I was a bartender by night and martial arts teacher by "day". Now that might not be a bad idea. :)

As I'm compiling ideas for books, I'm thinking I'd love to write about mixed martial arts too. Or even create a website devoted to it. Just thinking out loud there, but you never know.

Tomorrow my Mom and my father-in-law will come over and we'll watch the kids open their stuff, Kalisa will make breakfast, and then later it's back over to my mother-in-law's for more presents, etc and in my case ...beer. :) Tuesday, my family comes over for pizza and presents and in my case ...more beer. There's a trend here, don't you think. :)

The new year is fast upon us and I want it to be filled with goodness and hope which are still out there. In my case, I only need look at the kids to see both.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

-posted by Nobius 11:32 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment