Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Words Taken In

"I will show you fear in a handful of dust." --T.S. Eliot

"When you're only one of the things in his dream, you know very well you're not real." -- Lewis Carroll


There's poetry in these quotes. I can feel it. Now that I've taken the words in, they're destined to come back out. Just like air, I need it.

-posted by Nobius 2:52 PM #
Comments: "
I can't figure out why my mailto is not working. I'm probably being obtuse. Do me a favor and lick on the Email Me so I can find out if it fails to work everywhere or just here.
 
" "
I'm a little confused....not sure what you mean....
 
" "
ron your mailto works
 
" Post a Comment