Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, November 27, 2006


Inspire

One of the inspirations for my piece Five Self.

Two Calliope Nerve contributors have new books out: Melissa Lebruin's The Rebellious Escapist and Billy Jno Hope's The Thirty Third Witness. You'll notice both are using Lulu. You may not notice that both are from the tiny island of Dominica. I hear something in the water there makes great artists.

Now I need to get cracking on a couple of my own books including my first collection of poems tentatively titled: One Nite Pig. And I've been assembling notes for a possible martial arts book.

Got a couple of days off and then it'll be two back to back three day work weeks because I have to take my holidays early. Nothing like having staffing. :) And I get my review Friday. Joy. I got in some trouble a few weeks back so I'm sure my review will be grand fun. :)

In the meanwhile, I'll enjoy my time off. Kids are off today and I have Aikido which should both be good times. Hey man, small victories. You gotta savor 'em when ever you can.

-posted by Nobius 1:29 AM #
Comments: "
thanks nobius.
 
" "
No problem. I'll probably buy the download versions since I'm a bit short on the cash front. I'll let you know when I do.

Good for you on writing the books.
 
" "
nuff thanks nobius. i appreciate the write-up.
 
" "
LOL. it's not much of write up but at least it's a plug. I'll let you know when I have it. I'm planning on doing issue six of Calliope this coming week if you have any thing you can send along!

Take care,

Matt
 
" Post a Comment