Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, November 19, 2006


Dream Sequence

I was working at Burger King (common theme in my dreams) and my old boss Belinda came in. She looked like she hadn't aged a day even though it's been seventeen plus years since we worked together. I wasn't married, I was single and I was attracted to her. I went out to the lobby to greet her. When we hugged, I believe she kissed my neck gently.

In logical fashion (ha ha), we walked out the back door of the building and were suddenly at a large apartment complex. I helped her mother (an ancient, gray hair woman) up to Belinda's apartment where I was going to wait for her to change.

In the apartment a bunch of guys were sitting around drinking beer, watching football, etc but none of them were Belinda's real life husband. I tried to make some small talk but all of them were clearly jealous and wouldn't speak to me or even look my direction.

The dream then flashed to real memories of my brother Mike, Belinda, and I going to see Judas Priest (with Megadeth and Testament no less!), and hanging out at the old Cuyahoga Falls Park and Rec bar/bowling alley.

The dream ended with another real world memory of me holding her as she sobbed in my arms upset because her life had lost it's fullness and she just wanted to have fun again.

End dream. (By the way, Belinda is not the kind of girl you'd want to date and I never did.)

-posted by Nobius 3:01 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment