Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, November 27, 2006


Dream Sequence

I'm in a neighborhood much like my own but one I've never visited. The time is winter and for some reason Osama Bin Laden and one of his wives and several children are spending the night at my home. They think I'm Al-Qaida.

When Bin Laden is fast asleep--we (not sure who but if feels like friends and family) drag them out to the neighbor's house and murder them in gruesome fashion. Blood everywhere, entrails--something like a Friday the Thirteenth movie. As we go to get Bin Laden, he wakes up. (Mysteriously all the blood is gone.) I tell him we were attacked and his family is missing.

Cut immediately to the next scene. Bin Laden is behind the same house that we murdered his family and he's pouring gasoline over everything. He's going to burn it all down.

End dream.

-posted by Nobius 2:38 AM #
Comments: "
Hey-sus Marijuana! What you been smoking? Next time don't let the bugger go free!

ron southern
 
" "
LOL, I have no idea why we let him go in the dream. OF course logic is always missing from the dream state.
 
" Post a Comment