Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, October 14, 2006


Shoot More Smart People

"We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -- Joseph Campbell

I have another virus on the system again that I can't get rid of (or maybe it's the same one). Be patient if you're trying to contact me via Internet as my system is no longer reliable. As soon as I have the cash I'll replace this thing cus Lord knows I can't live without my internet. Which is both true and kind of sad. :) (Least I'm honest about my short comings...lol.)

And while I'm at it, time to shoot another smart person even if she is an old friend. :)

-posted by Nobius 11:43 AM #
Comments: "
i suggest you try avast antivirus. and scan your system before windows load to get rid of the virus before it accesses memory.
 
" "
I've done that. I've reformatted the hard drive now at least four times in the past year, it's gotten old. I'm at a loss as to what to do other then get a new system. :(
 
" "
Don't buy a Gateway. My system is 18 months old, and is failing bit by bit. I added an external DVD drive so I can use my discs again, but I'm not spending a penny on any new internal equipment. The next critical failure will force me to buy a new system. Good thing I'm getting a lot of overtime these days.
 
" "
Thanks Grant. The system I have now a freind and I built. And then we upgraded the mother board about two years ago. Having said that, the only real downside I've had to this thing is the patchwork of software I've used...some bought, some hacked, some given to me. Some of the new Dell's, ect are so cheap I am thinking I'd be better off buying a new systen every couple of years.
 
" Post a Comment