Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, October 09, 2006


The Other Name

"Knowing when to keep your mouth shut is invariably more important than opening it at the right time." --Malcolm Forbes

As I write this I'm watching webisodes of Battlestar Galactica. You know maybe it's just me but I think this Interwub thing is more than a fad. A lot of smart reflections of the Iraq war in the current Galactica storyline.

Got the kids off to school, caught up on the regular Galactica show, added bands to my Internet radio station, went to the comics shop, and took my niece Mckenzie to feed the geese at Lake Anna. It's nice to live so close to Lake Anna park. Today is a beautiful day, too bad my kids aren't off for Columbus Day.

At the comic shop I picked up back issues 23 and 24 of the second series of Doom Patrol written by the master scribe himself Grant Morrison. The issues are from the unforgettable Crawling from the Wreckage arc. The issues were part of my collection that I sold years ago when I needed cash. Not a good idea by the way if you love comics the way I do.

In the story Jack, the Butterfly collector and antagonist, utters something to the effect: "My name is Jack. But you might know me by my other name: God!"

Finished issue four of Calliope and will get it mailed out to the contributors today and it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow so I'll probably put together issue five:"The Great Poetry Experiment, then.

Other than that, it's the usual Monday routine. Aikdio practice and watching RAW and I'm sure I'll sneak back out for another walk in the sun. This time with my little ones.

-posted by Nobius 2:17 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment