Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, October 23, 2006


More Life

"A poem should not mean but be." --Archibald MacLeis

I think I finally have the computer wiped of the hell virus that had been plaguing it (thanks to my good friend Patrick) plus got the printer drivers and everything else screwed up fixed. (Crossing my fingers.)

Will be printing out the fifth issue of Calliope later this week and begin distributing it. Oddly enough, I didn't get much response for issue four so I'll probably solicit it again as well.

Watched a fantastic episode of Dr. Who: The Girl in the Fireplace. The episode revolves around the pre-revolution French court, the king's mistress, and clockwork robots searching for the perfect match for their space ship's brain. An unlikely combination not hurt by the fact that Sophia Myles guest stars. :) The story is brilliantly put together and is quite beautiful when it comes full circle.

Speaking of the Doctor try the Doctor Who Theme Mixer...those nutty Brits.

Spent the rest of the morning watching Battle Star Galactica (still the best show on television), Trinity Blood, and Desperate Housewives. Ran to the dollar store for envelopes, got the kids off to school and did their banking, fueled up the cars, read, bought Kalisa and I Taco Bell for lunch, and played with the computer. Not a bad day so far.

Got "the real issue #158" of the APA on Friday. As small as it was, the content was strong. Scott did a great job on the covers. Now it's time for me to put together my next series of zines for issue 159. And Scott is promising a much needed make over to our website. I'm all for that. Think I might photocopy the issue and send out a few copies to some people who I'd love to see join.

Have Aikido practice tonight and recorded the second Ultimate Avengers movie for Jake and I to watch. I taught half of class two weeks ago and unfortunately bruised a rib or something on Steve near his kidney. I really hit him very gently compared to what I can do so I guess the lesson for me is to be even more gentle. But this is also why we practice, had Steve been able to defend himself he never would of gotten hit. I don't mean that to be arrogant, that's the point of training like you mean it.

-posted by Nobius 1:28 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment