Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, October 28, 2006


Head Clog

I found this in my email box today from an e-zine: "...I'll have Dr. Peter Dixon on during the eBay hour. Peter sells trees on eBay." Unfortunately the newsletter had no links to any of his auctions. How does one go about selling a tree on an online auction service and what kind of trees are they? I'd imagine shipping is expensive. :)

One of my best qualities is that I am a naturally super-curious person. I read e-zines, books, magaiznes, websites, and blogs on everything from publishing to selling online (though I've sold very little) to physics to poetry to comics.

Someday I'll do something with all the information I clog in my head. Who knows maybe I am the next Ken Jennings?

Thank God it's my Friday, last night of work tonight.

-posted by Nobius 6:11 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment