Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, October 26, 2006


Freelance

"Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it." --Mary Pickford

As I'm getting ready for work today, I ran into this course for teaching martial arts seminars freelance. At $397.00 it's pricey but I'm definitely thinking of saving my pennies for it. I receive the writer's newsletter who teaches Kung Fu, Tai Chi, and Russian Kettlebells. Evidently he makes a six figure income.

I have a lot of ideas in my head for martial arts training, classes, seminars, etc. I've even thought of writing a Tao of my own martial philosophies. I need to conduct my own martial arts classes. (Too bad students aren't so easy to come by. I've had more rejections than in my sales career.)

Had another dream that I owned a book store with a martial arts studio in the back.

Certainly there is a way to make my dreams come true.

Now if I only knew just what that was.

-posted by Nobius 8:51 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment