Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, September 28, 2006


Live Long Enough

"The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital." --Joe Paterno

Finished Calliope Nerve IV last night. It's really quite good, if I do say so myself. And I do. :) And sent another poem in for the next issue of Non Creative Garbage.

Came home from work and the tire is nearly flat on Kalisa's car. It's always something...ain't it?

At work today, we talked about all the benefits that Big Corporate Giant has gotten rid of. In my case, at retirement I'll get no health care what so ever and more or less no pension. Though I have done well with my 401K, one bad hit and you know how that goes. Now how do I fix the problem? How do I create wealth for me and my family so I don't have to worry? I'm open to suggestions here. (What concerns me the most is if something health wise happens to me or if I get too old to work/supplement my income.) Ahh...the miracles of a free market economy.

More on all this later, as I'm getting error messages from BLOGGER saying it can't detect my connection.

-posted by Nobius 11:01 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment