Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, September 18, 2006


Is this thing on?

"Culture's a dirty word now-a-days but God knows I try." --Lex Luthor (as written by Grant Morrison)

I think I got the Internet back. Finally. But another serviceman will be out to fix the slowness of my conneciton. (I'm told that cable is much faster than dial up but I thought it was normal for my hair to get grayer as I download web pages.) All I really have to say is, "man it sucks to actually walk into a bank to balance the checkbook."

Just got the time to get the last issue of Calliope promoted (better late than never I always say.) Now it's time to put together issue number four. Should be getting the latest issue of the APA in the mail here too (my last one got lost because of my move), after I read it going to do my next regular zine as well. However, first I have to get my printer running again. (It's always something with computers...)

If you haven't yet, do yourself a favor and go pick up an issue of Matt Fraction's Casanova. It's smart, chock full of tight dialogue, wonderful art, spies, sci-fi, and it's the first non Warren Ellis book published in the Fell format.

Aikido practice tonight, an episode of RAW, some time with the kids and some zine making and even the sun is shining. Me thinks it's gonna be a good day....

-posted by Nobius 11:21 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment