Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, September 28, 2006


Countdown to Truth

I was going to continue my post from earlier until I ran into this piece. I'm no fan of the Clintons but I couldn't help but be sympathetic for the ex-President with everything that happened over the weekend. Thank you Keith for being so well researched and articulate. Thank you Bill Clinton for standing up to the FOX TRASH Network.



Neither Clinton's administration or the present administration has done enough to fight true terrorism in my book. Having said that how dare the Republicans claim that the previous presidency was distracted by Lewinsky-gate. Who the hell created the scandal in the first place?

It's reasons like these that I'll never be a Republican again. Ever.

-posted by Nobius 8:10 PM #
Comments: "
Thanks, kid. I missed this video before because I never watch this guy. Good thing I caught him on your Network! Long and merciless, and covered every point!
 
" "
I enjoy his show but how much TV can one watch in a week....

Glad you like it. It was well spoken.
 
" "
I'm not totally against the Republicans since I think the Democrats can be just as bad. I'm just unhappy with the current group. Makes me miss Reagan. Even dead, he's a better leader than Bush.
 
" "
Politically I'm fiscally conservative and socially moderate. I mostly fit into Republican beliefs especially small government, lower taxes, and self independence. There will never be another Regan and this current group is a bunch of fraunds who have hijacked the party of Lincoln.
 
" Post a Comment