Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006


Read: Comic Books and Other Necessities of Life

Grant sent me:


-posted by Nobius 11:18 AM #
Comments: "
Hippy bertday, ye olde farte. >=)
 
" "
Thank you very much. I really wanted this book. Perhaps you should share with your Japaneese Goddess how thoughtful you are. :)

Just don't let her see the the dead bodies, she might not be ready for that. :)
 
" "
hey nobius i got calliope nerve yesterday. thanks man. it gets better. the words rock.
 
" "
Glad you liked it. I've been busy and it's been ongodly hot but I plan to get number four together soon. I also haven't given number three away yet to the general populace.

Remember if you like Calliope, spread the word, post that you were in it, etc. :)
 
" Post a Comment