Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, August 31, 2006


Better than Not

"I must govern the clock, not be governed by it." --Golda Meir

I felt a bit guilty yesterday about my work out. I only exercised for about forty five minutes and had a very hard time concentrating. I did work up a nice sweat and got a little cardio going (which I need more of) but I always shoot for ninety minutes for my routine.

But then it occurred to me how tired I was. I almost didn't get up the gumption to practice at all. ALMOST.

Sometimes, I am way too hard on myself. I could of just taken a well deserved nap after all I did get up with the kids Wednesday and work twelve hours amongst other things.

Success means doing the things others won't do. It's what I do. Though my practice was short, it was far better than not practicing at all.

-posted by Nobius 9:03 PM #
Comments: "
you are responsible for your own success indeed.
 
" "
Thanks. Now maybe someday soon I can turn this into a revenue generating gig.

BTW, Calliope misses you.
 
" Post a Comment