Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Back from the Dead ...or Something

"A year from now you may wish you had started today." -–Karen Lamb

"The crown of literature is poetry. It is its end and aim. It is the sublimest activity of the human mind. It is the achievement of beauty and delicacy. The writer of prose can only step aside when the poet passes." --Somerset Maugham


Finally got moved. I love the new neighborhood. I had no idea this place even existed before my wife found the add in the paper. Funny to think that I was living only about a half mile away before.

Tonight though the night air was humid, the temperature was a nice comfortable sixty five degrees. Cloudy but no rain--just the way I like it. I kicked up my heels on the front porch and watched the kids play baseball with their friends while sneaking in some reading time with issue ten of DMZ and nine of Testament. I also couldn't help admiring the new landscaping that I put in (even the neighbors have complimented my hard work). Love that extreme red cypress mulch.

Go back to work tomorrow night and it's been a productive eleven days off. I believe this is the longest vacation I've had since high school a.k.a. half a life time ago.

Lots more to do including getting my new dojo area ready and working on some more zines including more Calliope Nerve. Also my computer needs some work, having a lot of software conflicts thanks to Bill Gates wonderful operating system. How did he get to be a billionaire again?

And for some reason I keep thinking about my favorite Star Wars toy off all time: The Droid Factory.

Hope everyone is well. Let me know what's up. Nobius out.

-posted by Nobius 10:59 PM #
Comments: "
I assumed your absence was due to Blogger eating your posts. :p Seriously, I hope they get it together before my free TypePad trial runs out. I like Blogger, but the recent outages have been inexcusable, even for a free product.
 
" "
Actually I've been moving and just got internet set back up though I'm still having some issues with my own computer. BLOGGER has had outage problems ever since I started using it, it's why I have a LIVE JOURNAL account as well. I like TYPE PAD a lot but I don't have extra cash to pay for BLOGGING.

So, how are things.
 
" Post a Comment