Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006


On the Devil

"Screw him. He may have my soul but I have his wallet." --Matthew Sturges on the Devil

On the Devil

A head for the shallow
--At least that's what Ava says--
Status dogs growl
bark!
Race with the Jones's.
(to keep up)

Daily-
grind-
soul-
dust.

looked for peace
(inner glass cut)
I screamed!

Examination self:
Life is too short
To wait and see
What everyone else
will do.

There is no waiting for happiness.

Stepping out (on own)
Bury the wilted Rose
On the Devil's back

Make life my money

And
Thaw my heart
With words.

-posted by Nobius 11:16 AM #
Comments: "
"make life my money" gripped me.
 
" "
Thanks Billy. I wasn't sure if I should word it 'make life my money' or 'make life my currency.' I like that line also.
 
" Post a Comment