Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, July 08, 2006


Fairness of Angels

"Most people stereotype metal fans as apathetic and ignorant. I take offense to that." --Dave Mustaine



this is an audio post - click to play


Fairness of Angels

I heard stories like this
Over and Over again

In Texas

In my head

In places I have never been...

Your face of words
Your words are beautiful
tHE fairness of Angels
clouds
me.


-posted by Nobius 11:08 AM #
Comments: "
I thought we were stereotyped as evil and violent. I don't know where people get those ideas from.
 
" "
Hmm...I don't know. I only eat souls every other Sunday. :)

One time when I saw Manowar, some black metal band opened up and all their lyrics really were about killing momma and kicking dogs ...:)

So, half way through their set one really loud drunk guy behind me kept yelling, "YA!!! Let's sacrifice a baby!!"

You should of seen the look on the lead singer's face. :)

Good times man. Good times.
 
" Post a Comment