Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, June 29, 2006


Vacation

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the capacity to act despite our fears." --John McCain

"The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too strong to be broken." --Samuel Johnson


Enjoyable back yard vacation so far. Let's see, I've gotten some much needed sleep, took the kids on a couple of hikes, went to a friend's Birthday, had martial arts class (will again tonight), played Dungeons and Dragons (will again this week), reorganized my ever growing comic collection, finished two zines, read books and comics, caught up on TIVO, worked on laundry, fixed the kids bikes, and I still have a few more days off.

-posted by Nobius 2:18 AM #
Comments: "
Good quote. I'm stealing it. After all, you did!
 
" "
Steal away bro. I take yours all the time. :)

That's what friends are for.
 
" "
your vacation sounds radical. is all good.
 
" "
Hey, I like your blog...very informative. Have you seen
www.tvmyworld.com
Have a look at it and get back to me on your thoughts please.

cool

C.C.
 
" Post a Comment