Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006


Time to make the Donuts

"The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher." --Thomas Henry Huxley

It's been a long day already and now it's time to go back to work. Like the guy from the donut commercial I'm dragging and not looking forward to another twelve hours straight. The only thing worse then working too much is not having a job at all. I guess I should look on the bright side.

I did get a few things done today. I worked out for nearly two hours, got the kids off to school, went to Lacey's first school concert, took a nap, removed a virus from the computer and fixed the registry, balanced the check book, read some more Da Vinci, blogged, wrote in my journal, and even managed to sneak in an hour nap.

Time to find coffee. (Caffeine makes the world a shinier happier place.)

Then make the Donuts. Or move freight.

It's all relative.

-posted by Nobius 9:03 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment